How long does it take to get a job?
Updated: Oct 30, 2019
Once you have regsitered on four or five Internet Job Sites do the following:
1. Go back to each site on a daily basis and apply for jobs that are suitable to your skills set.
2. Check your emails twice a day. You have to reply to your email within an hour of receiving a message for a job.
3. Keep your cell phone at hand 24/7.
4. Practise answering your cell - use a loud and clear voice, giving your name and surname.
5. If your required salary is reasonable, you should get a job in eight weeks.